Realtors want to show real estate to buyers around the world. What do you do if you are a real estate agent living in San Diego and want to show your real estate listings to buyers and renters living in New York City? Having potential buyers and renters getting on an airplane and paying airfare and hotel fees is not practical.
You may think ok simple, real estate agents can just have their potential clients watch a YouTube video. The problem with a YouTube video is that potential clients can not ask questions on the spot or interact with the real estate agent. Yes the video shows the real estate property but the YouTube video is not interactive, so for the potential client, they don’t feel like they are really at the property. The problem is that a lot of times people are remote and they want to see properties. Another problem is that YouTube does not give a buyer or renter a full view of the property and creating a YouTube is a difficult process.
So how do real estate agents show non-local buyers and renters property so that they can really engage and interact with the property and real estate agent? One word: LIVE STREAM. Live stream attracts buyers of real estate and people who lease real estate who are not residents in the area where they are looking to buy or rent. It is like they have an interactive look around the home without needing to pay for air fare. The power of live stream is that you can broadcast worldwide so for real estate, live stream is especially powerful.
Showing property via live stream
- is interactive
- does not discriminate as anyone can tune in
- can turn into a recording to view later so if you don’t remember an answer to a question you asked you can just replay the video
- real estate agent can show multiple properties at once
- saves people money and travel time
- allows people to see property wherever they are
Steps for real estate agents to show property via live stream
- schedule a Blab for the showing
- invite your list to the Blab
- have two other agents at two other properties, you, and someone from the home office in the four boxes, show the properties and have the home office person ready to answer questions
- break up the blabs by property, so that potential buyers and renters can go to the blab with the property they are interested in renting or buying
- rent or sell your property
Please go follow me a blab.im/ryansteinolfson
Live stream can rent or sell a home for a real estate agent and will give a real estate agent that competitive edge when it comes to renting or selling property to clients all over the world.